ActiKid® Delictase® Colic Relief Drops
ActiKid® Delictase® Colic Relief Drops helps break down the lactose in milk making it easier for babies to digest. About 25% of babies are affected by colic during their first 3-4 months. As a result, they may experience difficulty in digesting lactose in milk and this can result in symptoms such...
- Acts on the causes of colic
- Safe from birth
- Ready to use
- Sugar free
- Preservative free
- No artificial colours
No need for refrigeration
When to use ActiKid® Delictase® Colic Relief Drops: It can be used whenever your baby is fed, during the first 3-4 months of age, by which time the production of lactose enzyme begins in sufficient quantity to act on the lactose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
With mother's milk: Place the adequate number of drops in a previously sterilised spoon and give it directly to the baby's mouth, following the indications of the dosing table on the baby's age and the number of drops per meal. Proceed to breastfeed as usual.
With infant formula and ready-to-use liquid formula: Carefully prepare the infant formula according to the manufacture's instruction. Add the ActiKid® Delictase® drops to lukewarm milk according to the dosing table: Discard the formula that is not used.
Lactase, Bulking agent: glycerine
- Store in a dry place below 25°C.
- Keep bottle tightly closed.
- Keep bottle in box.
- Avoid exposure of product to heat and light.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use within 3 weeks once opened.
- For best before end, see Expiry on the bottle. label and box.
- ActiKid® Delictase® is an enzyme, and as such is destroyed by heat. it is recommended that the addition of ActiKid® Delictase® to milk be carried out when the milk is lukewarm or at room temperature.
- Always carefully follow the instructions for use included in this leaflet.
- Do not add ActiKid® Delictase® to milk that is too hot or too cold. If the baby's discomfort persists, consult your physician.
- ActiKid® Delictase® is Suitable for Vegans and Halal.
- Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
- All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
- This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.