3x Vitamin D3 Drops 30ML
Out Of Stock
VITAMIN D3 DROPS 30ML
ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops meets the UK Department of Health recommended amount of Vitamin D3 for babies and young children in just 0.5ml. It is formulated to support healthy growth in children from 1 month onwards. Health benefits include:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
- Contains 10µg of vitamin D in 0.5ml.
- Free from colour, taste and odour.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Allergen free.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- No preservatives.
- No additives, alcohol, sweeteners, lactose, salt, yeast or gluten.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops are Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove bottle and syringe from the carton.
- Hold the bottle upright and remove the child resistant cap by pressing down and turning left.
- Remove tip cap from syringe and push plunger down. Insert the tip into the hole of plastic adapter fitted in the neck of the bottle.
- Turn the bottle upside down and slowly pull the plunger out to required mark.
- Turn the bottle upright & remove oral syringe.
- Place oral syringe in mouth between cheeks and gums to give dose.
- Replace cap on bottle and push tip cap onto the syringe and place both in carton.
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 1ml serving): Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) – 20µg (800iu) – NRV 400%
Ingredients: Olive oil, Cholecalciferol, Natural mixed tocopherols
Store below 25°C. Keep bottle in box. Protect from light. Keep bottle closed. Use within 3 months once opened.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Infants fed infant formula will not need vitamin drops until they are receiving less than 500ml of infant formula a day as these products are fortified with vitamin D.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Seek professional advice if your child is under medical supervision or suffers from food allergies.
- If bottle seal is broken when purchased, do not use.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.