ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Apple 90
Kick-start your Child’s Potential with great tasting ActiKid® Magic Beans Multi-Vitamin Apple Flavour 90 containing 12 vitamins and minerals formulated to support child health from 4 years +
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.
- Zinc & Vitamins B6 & D contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth and is needed for the normal growth and development of bones.
- Vitamins B12 & C contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Zinc & Vitamins C & E are antioxidants which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Gelatine free.
- Gluten free
- No additives, artificial sweeteners, artificial colours, lactose, preservatives, salt, yeast, or peanut oil.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Magic Beans are Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
For children, take maximum 3 jelly beans daily. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Nutrition – Typical Values (per 3 jelly bean serving): Energy kJ/kcal – 80/19, Fat (g) – 0, Fat of which saturates (g) – 0, Carbohydrates (g) – 4.6, Carbohydrates of which sugar (g) – 3.7, Protein (g) – 0, Salt (g) – Trace, Vitamin A – 200μg, RE, Vitamin D – 2.5μg, Vitamin E – 6mg a-TE, Vitamin K – 37.5μg, Vitamin C – 40mg, Niacin – 8mg NE, Vitamin B6 – 0.7mg, Folic Acid – 100μg, Biotin – 25μg, Zinc – 1.5mcg, Iodine – 22.5μg.
Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent: Modified Potato Starch, Acid: Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate, Colours: Fruit & Vegetable Concentrates (Black Currant, Carrot, Radish, Pumpkin, Apple, Tomato), Natural Flavouring (Raspberry, Vanilla), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate), Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Olive Oil, Glazing Agents (Shellac, Bees and Carnauba Wax), Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Vitamin K (Phyoquinone), Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
Keep out of sight and reach of young children. For best before end see base. Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place below 25°C.
- Always consult your GP before taking Food Supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- You should not take food supplements as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle.
- Not suitable for vegans.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.