ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops
ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops meets the UK Department of Health recommended amount of Vitamin D3 for babies and young children in just 0.5ml. It is formulated to support healthy growth in children from 1 month onwards. Health benefits include: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth. Vitamin D contributes to the normal...
ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops meets the UK Department of Health recommended amount of Vitamin D3 for babies and young children in just 0.5ml. It is formulated to support healthy growth in children from 1 month onwards. Health benefits include:
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
- Contains 10µg of vitamin D in 0.5ml.
- Free from colour, taste and odour.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Allergen free.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- No preservatives.
- No additives, alcohol, sweeteners, lactose, salt, yeast or gluten.
- Like all our products ActiKid® Vitamin D3 Drops are Not tested on animals.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove bottle and syringe from the carton.
- Hold the bottle upright and remove the child resistant cap by pressing down and turning left.
- Remove tip cap from syringe and push plunger down. Insert the tip into the hole of plastic adapter fitted in the neck of the bottle.
- Turn the bottle upside down and slowly pull the plunger out to required mark.
- Turn the bottle upright & remove oral syringe.
- Place oral syringe in mouth between cheeks and gums to give dose.
- Replace cap on bottle and push tip cap onto the syringe and place both in carton.
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 1ml serving): Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol) – 20µg (800iu) – NRV 400%
Ingredients: Olive oil, Colecalciferol
Store below 25°C. Keep bottle in box. Protect from light. Keep bottle closed. Use within 3 months once opened.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Infants fed infant formula will not need vitamin drops until they are receiving less than 500ml of infant formula a day as these products are fortified with vitamin D.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Vitamin supplements are not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
- Seek professional advice if your child is under medical supervision or suffers from food allergies.
- If bottle seal is broken when purchased, do not use.
- Do not exceed the stated dose. Discontinue use and contact your GP immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.