ActiKid Vitamin D3LICIOUS Oral Spray
ActiKid Vitamin D3LICIOUS Oral Spray is formulated to support healthy growth in children from ages 3 upwards: - Contains 10μg of Vitamin D that contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth. - Vitamin D also contributes to the normal function of the immune system....
ActiKid Vitamin D3LICIOUS Oral Spray is formulated to support healthy growth in children from ages 3 upwards: - Contains 10μg of Vitamin D that contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, normal muscle function and normal teeth. - Vitamin D also contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Furthermore, Vitamin D also contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
The UK Department of Health recommends young children aged 1 year and above should take a daily supplement containing Vitamin D to help them meet the requirement of 10 mcg per day. ActiKid Vitamin D3LICIOUS Oral Spray contains 10mcg per 1 serving.
ActiKid Vitamin D3LICIOUS Oral Spray is:
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colours
- Lactose free
- Gluten & yeast free
- Sugar free
- GM free
- Not tested on animals.
Direction for use:
- On first use, press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
- Shake well before each use.
- One serving per day.
- For each serving, spray twice directly into the mouth and swallow.
- Always replace cap when finished.
- Use only as directed.
Nutrition – Typical Values (Per 2 spray serving): Vitamin D3 - 10µg - NRV 200%
Ingredients: Water, Sweetener: Sorbitol, Sweetener: Xylitol, Flavouring, Emulsifier: Polysorbate 80, Sweetener: Steviol Glycosides, Vitamin D3 (Colecalciferol), Acid: Citric Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrates, Stabiliser. Xanthan Gum.
Store in a cool, dry place below 25°C. Keep out of sight and reach of children. If bottle seal is broken or damaged when purchased, do not use. For expiry see 'Best Before' on side of box.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Using this supplement at the same time as other food supplements may result in excessive nutrient dosages. Consult a qualified professional if you are unsure.
- Not suitable for vegans.
- Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women.
- Food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Seek professional advice if your child is under medical supervision or suffers from food allergies. Discontinue use and contact a doctor immediately if any adverse reactions occur.
Our customers deserve the best service and the highest quality products. This means being sensitive to consumer needs and utilising the latest technology and research in our pursuit of human well-being.
All our products are manufactured and packaged in the UK to the highest GMP standards.
This article contains general information regarding health and well-being. This information is not intended as advice and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to advice from medical or educational professionals.